Fitness & Nutritional Coach - Ms Carmen Wong
Physiotherapist and Lymphoedema Therapist
- Bachelor of Physiotherapy, University of Melbourne
- Specialising in orthopaedics and oncology
- Recovery Consultant of a global fitness transformation program, search4warriors lifestyle program
- Lymphoedema Therapist
- Senior Physiotherapist and in the working party for a leading Breast Cancer Rehabilitation Program
- Senior Physiotherapist and in the working party for a Metastatic Cancer Rehabilitation Program
As a physiotherapist at one of Victoria’s largest private hospitals, she has a passion for science based nutrition, prevention and management of chronic diseases. Being a strong advocate for exercise, she has had experience working in football clubs, badminton clubs and weight management programs. She also has her own private practice and will guide you through exercise plans to achieve your health goals despite the injury. She believes that a balanced lifestyle, well-being, nutrition and exercise is the key to optimal health.
She is currently involved with two oncology rehabilitation groups within Australia and has a wealth of knowledge in managing side effects post cancer treatment. She is a member of the Australian Physiotherapy Association, the Australasian Lymphology Association.